Before you rule out neurofeedback as a "costly treatment" (which it isn't by the way), consider these factors and costs in terms of time, relationships, career, and quality of life:
- Underachievement, demoralization, not living up to potential is costly
- School failure, failed college attempts is costly
- Job failure, job changes, absenteeism, being fired is costly
- Relationship failures and/or divorce is costly
- Legal problems are costly
- Failed medications with side effects are costly
- Residential treatment is costly (up to $100K)
- Drug treatments are costly, especially when repeated
- Psychiatric emergency admissions are VERY costly
Being unwell always costs you a lot more than being healthy. Make caring for your brain health a high priority to improve your own or your loved one's quality of life and save money in the long run.
“When your brain works right, you work right; and
when your brain is troubled, you are much more likely to
have trouble in your life.” – Daniel Amen, MD
Schedule a session today to see for yourself!